In August, I organized a meeting with concerned Copperfield residents regarding a wetland that seemed to have dried up. Vesta Properties, Councillor Keating’s office, and Alberta Environment were also in attendance. Notes from that meeting can be found on my Facebook page: RickFraserYYCSE. You can also request a copy of the notes by emailing Calgary.firstname.lastname@example.org
I had a concerned constituent visit my office about the Alberta Animal Protection Act. I put a call out to constituents for feedback and the message is clear, you’d like me to look at pursing changes to the act. I have created a group attached to my Facebook page where I will be posting frequent updates: Alberta Animal Protection Act. I welcome constituents to join and follow my progress.
I empathize with parents upset about the Calgary Board of Education’s new bus routes and scheduling. I ask that concerned constituents contact their school Trustee with feedback. You can also contact my office, so I can provide comments to the Government’s Minister of Education.
Events and congratulations
- Silverado Block Party Fundraiser sponsored by Multiply Church to raise funds for the outdoor skating rink (http://silveradoca.ca/)
- Toured Wellspring Calgary’s temporary south location. (http://wellspringcalgary.ca/)
- Toured Calgary Wildlife Rehabilitation Society’s facility. (http://calgarywildlife.org/)
- Burgers to Beat MS at Glenmore and 130th Avenue locations (https://burgerstobeatms.ca/)
Did you know?
- Our office presents congratulatory scrolls for anniversaries and birthdays. Birthday scrolls are available to constituents celebrating their 65+ birthday, in five-year intervals. Anniversary scrolls are available to constituents celebrating their 25+ anniversary, in five-year intervals.
- I will visit your child’s school and speak about the role of an MLA, government, and answer students’ questions.
- Our office provides free notary service to constituents. Please call to book an appointment.
- I am available to attend constituency events. Please contact my office to schedule.
If you have any questions, concerns or are in need of assistance, please contact my office at 403-215-8930 or email@example.com.