The month of September was a busy one for me, speaking to concerned constituents about traffic in south Cranston, school playground funding and Bill One issues with bussing and bell times. I continue to work with parents and Ministers offices in this regard. Please continue to contact my office with feedback so I can be your voice in the legislature and do my best to resolve your issues.
The Cranston 212th interchange has begun construction. This project is an equal cost-share between the Government of Alberta, the City of Calgary and a consortium of developers led by Brookfield Residential. This project will allow for the development of land in Seton, Rangeview and Cranston. It will also greatly improve access to the South Health Campus and additional emergency services, the eventual terminus station for the Green Line LRT, and to commercial and office areas. The interchange will relieve the current morning traffic nightmare leaving south Cranston and allow constituents to exit the community in a timely manner.
Events and congratulations
- Parks Foundation Celebration of the Rotary/Mattamy/Greenway project (I visited the Mahogany location)
- Camp FYrefly brunch
- attended Pride Parade
- Congratulations to Outdoor Dental on their one-year anniversary party (Seton)
- Silverado Community Association Fun Run
- South Health Campus Fun Run
- Grandparents day at Auburn Heights Retirement Residence
- World Suicide Prevention Day Centre for Suicide Prevention event
- Toured the University of Calgary Students Union and met with Student Council
- Traffic Safety Day at Auburn Bay Elementary
- Ward 14 Community BBQ
- Second Cup Mahogany Grand Opening
- Seton Age Care Men’s Breakfast
- ATB Financial Mahogany Grand Opening
- Cranston Residents Association AGM
- Cranston Harvest Festival
Did you know?
- Our office presents congratulatory scrolls for anniversaries and birthdays. Birthday scrolls are available to constituents celebrating their 65+ birthday, in five-year intervals. Anniversary scrolls are available to constituents celebrating their 25+ anniversary, in five-year intervals.
- I will visit your child’s school and speak about the role of an MLA, government, and answer students’ questions.
- Our office provides free notary service to constituents. Please call to book an appointment.
- I am available to attend constituency events. Please contact my office to schedule.