In the month of October, we met with student council members and some students from Copperfield, New Brighton, and Prince of Peace Auburn Bay schools to put together a video about school playground funding. We hope this video catches the attention of Minister Eggen and assist these schools in obtaining playgrounds for their students to enjoy.
Last month we also began meetings with stakeholders in regard to changing the Animal Protection Act. Various animal rescue groups, veterinarians, animal protection officers and individual stakeholders from all over Alberta participated in these meetings and by providing feedback. We will present our feedback to the Minister of Agriculture once this work is complete, and continue to advocate for these changes. More information is available on my Facebook page, via the linked group Alberta Animal Protection Act. If you’d like to join, please send a request and we will add you.
Events and congratulations:
- We visited the Auburn Bay dog park, met dog owners and handed out treats and coffee (Thanks Bone and Biscuit and Second Cup Mahogany for participating in this event)
- Sunset in the GOA at St. Albert the Great Church
- SOS Children’s Villages Calgary Leadership Luncheon
- Group of Seven Aunt and Uncles Day at All Seniors Care Auburn Bay
- Auburn Bay CCSD Sod Turning Ceremony
- Calgary Food Bank Tour
- TD Mahogany Grand Opening
- Handed out candy at the Mahogany Halloween Howler
- Handed out candy at the Cranston Halloween party
Did you know?
- Our office presents congratulatory scrolls for anniversaries and birthdays. Birthday scrolls are available to constituents celebrating their 65+ birthday, in five-year intervals. Anniversary scrolls are available to constituents celebrating their 25+ anniversary, in five-year intervals.
- I will visit your child’s school and speak about the role of an MLA, government, and answer students questions.
- Our office provides free notary service to constituents. Please call to book an appointment.
- I am available to attend constituency events. Please contact my office to schedule.
If you have any questions, concerns or are in need of assistance, please contact my office at 403-215-8930 or email@example.com.