How to Book an Ad
Contact one of our customer service representatives at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 403-263-3044 to book your ad and to answer any of your questions.
Account set up:
- In order to book your advertising space, we need to set up an account for you. We will need the following information to setup your account:
MAIN CONTACT (first and last name):
MAILING ADDRESS (incl. postal code):
TYPE OF BUSINESS:
- We accept cash, cheque, Visa or MasterCard. A credit card is required to be kept on file for all customers. Payment is due upfront upon receipt of the invoice for your initial booking. For all future bookings our payment terms are net 30-days.[hr]
Booking your ad:
- Please provide us with the following information:
- Requested Newsletters:
- Ad size/layout:
- Colour options:
- Any special requests (ex: specific locations within the newsletter):
- Please note that our advertising deadline is always the 1st of the month for the following month’s publication. After this date, we cannot guarantee space in your desired newsletters.[hr]
Designing your ad:
- Need help with ad design? Our graphic design team would be more than happy to assist with designing an ad tailored to your target market. A $35 design fee is charged on a per case basis to create the ad for you.
- If you already have your ad designed, please submit that by email in high resolution PDF format. The ad size specifications can be found on our rate sheet: http://great-news.ca/RateSheets/GNP_RateSheet.pdf. [hr]
- Ad rates are per month, per newsletter. We do have discount options for booking multiple insertions, which are outlined on our rate sheet. [hr]
Ad-proof and approval:
- Return your ad approval by reply email within 24 hours of receiving the ad proof to the graphic designer.
Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for additional information.